This ‘User Agreement’, which is intended to be a legally binding contract between you and us, contains the following:
You agree that you are of legal age to enter into binding contracts, have read, understood and are bound by the User Agreement. If you do not want to be bound by this User Agreement, you should not use this Website or conduct any sale/purchase transaction.
References to “you”, “User” shall mean the end user accessing the Website, its contents and using the Functionalities offered through the Website, “Training Providers” mean independent third party training/service providers or merchants, and “we”, “us” and “our” means “Eduwis.com (Reallaunchers Enterprises)”
www.eduwis.com (“Website”) is an Internet based portal owned and operated by www.Eduwis.com (Reallaunchers Enterprises), a company incorporated under the laws of India, with its office at Pune, India. Use of the Website is offered to you conditioned on acceptance of all the terms, conditions and notices contained in these Terms, along with any amendments made by www.Eduwis.com (Reallaunchers Enterprises) at its sole discretion and posted on the Website.
- User Account, Password, and Security
The Website requires you to register as a User by creating an Account in order to book a training from the Website. You will receive a password and account designation upon completing the Website’s registration process. You will be responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the password and the account, and are fully responsible for all activities that occur under your password or account. You agree to (a) immediately notify www.Eduwis.com (Reallaunchers Enterprises) of any unauthorized use of your password or account or any other breach of security, and (b) ensure that you exit from your account at the end of each session. www.Eduwis.com ( Reallaunchers Enterprises) cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with this Section 2.
- Functionalities Offered
This Website is an information gateway to the training programs that www.Eduwis.com extends to the Users. Apart from providing information and a searchable database, the Website also hosts the platform for the online payment for training bookings.
- User Obligations
You agree and undertake to use the Website only to post and upload material that is proper. By way of example, and not as a limitation, you agree and undertake that when using the Website, you will not:
- Defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights of others;
- Publish, post, upload, distribute or disseminate any inappropriate, profane, defamatory, infringing, obscene, indecent or unlawful topic, name, material or information through any bookmark, tag or keyword;
- Upload files that contain software or other material protected by intellectual property laws unless you own or control the rights thereto or have received all necessary consents;
- Upload or distribute files that contain viruses, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of the Website or another’s computer;
- Conduct or forward surveys, contests, pyramid schemes or chain letters;
- Download any file posted by another user of a Service that you know, or reasonably should know, cannot be legally distributed in such manner;
- Falsify or delete any author attributions, legal or other proper notices or proprietary designations or labels of the origin or source of software or other material contained in a file that is uploaded;
- Violate any code of conduct or other guidelines, which may be applicable for or to any particular Service;
- Violate any applicable laws or regulations for the time being in force in or outside India;
- Violate any of the terms and conditions of this Agreement or any other terms and conditions for the use of the Website contained elsewhere herein; and
- Reverse engineer, modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer, or sell any information or software obtained from the Website.
- Notwithstanding anything to contrary, www.Eduwis.com Private Ltd’s entire liability to you shall be the refund of the money charged from you for any specific training booking, under which the unlikely liability arises. Under no circumstance shall www.Eduwis.com (Reallaunchers Enterprises) be liable for any consequential, indirect or remote loss that you or your friends and family may suffer.
- Usage Conduct
- You shall solely be responsible for maintaining the necessary computer equipments and Internet connections that may be required to access, use and transact on the Website.
- You are also under an obligation to use this Website for reasonable and lawful purposes only, and shall not indulge in any activity that is not envisaged through the Website.
- You shall use this Website, and any voucher/coupons purchased through it, for personal, non-commercial use only and shall not re-sell the same to any other person.
- Intellectual Property Rights
- Unless otherwise indicated or anything contained to the contrary or any proprietary material owned by a third party and so expressly mentioned, www.Eduwis.com (Reallaunchers Enterprises) owns all Intellectual Property Rights to and into the trademarks “Reallaunchers Enterprises” and “www.Eduwis.com”, and the Website, including, without limitation, any and all rights, title and interest in and to copyright, related rights, patents, utility models, designs, know-how, trade secrets and inventions (patent pending), goodwill, source code, meta tags, databases, text, content, graphics, icons, and hyperlinks. You acknowledge and agree that you shall not use, reproduce or distribute any content from the Website belonging to www.Eduwis.com (Reallaunchers Enterprises) without obtaining authorization from www.Eduwis.com (Reallaunchers Enterprises)
- Not withstanding the foregoing, it is expressly clarified that you will solely be responsible for any content that you provide or upload when using any Service, including any text, data, information, images, photographs, music, sound, video or any other material which may be accessible through your post, or any other content that you upload, transmit or store when using the Website.
- Links To Third Party Sites
www.Eduwis.com will contain links to other websites (“Linked Sites”). The Linked Sites are not under the control of www.Eduwis.com, and Reallaunchers Enterprises is not responsible for the contents of any Linked Site, including without limitation any link contained in a Linked Site, or any changes or updates to a Linked Site. www.Eduwis.com (Reallaunchers Enterprises) is not responsible for any form of transmission, whatsoever, received by you from any Linked Site. www.Eduwis.com (Reallaunchers Enterprises) provides links of online advertisements to you only as a convenience and the inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by or affiliation with www.Eduwis.com (Reallaunchers Enterprises) of the Linked Sites nor does it represent the advice, views, opinions or beliefs of www.Eduwis.com (Reallaunchers Enterprises). The users are requested to verify the accuracy of all information on their own before undertaking any reliance on such information. In the event that by accessing the Website or following links to third-party websites you are exposed to content that you consider offensive or inappropriate, your only recourse will be to stop using the Website.
- Disclaimer Of Warranties & Liability
www.Eduwis.com (Reallaunchers Enterprises) has endeavoured to ensure that all the information on the Website is correct, but www.Eduwis.com (Reallaunchers Enterprises) neither warrants nor makes any representations regarding the quality, accuracy or completeness of any data, information, product or Service. In no event shallwww.Eduwis.com (Reallaunchers Enterprises) be liable for any direct, indirect, punitive, incidental, special, consequential damages or any other damages. Neither shall www.Eduwis.com (Reallaunchers Enterprises) be responsible for the delay or inability to use the Website or related Functionalities, the provision of or failure to provide Functionalities, or for any information, software, products, Functionalities and related graphics obtained through the Website, or otherwise arising out of the use of the website, whether based on contract, tort, negligence, strict liability or otherwise. Further, www.Eduwis.com (Reallaunchers Enterprises) shall not be held responsible for non-availability of the Website during periodic maintenance operations or any unplanned suspension of access to the website that may occur due to technical reasons or for any reason beyond www.Eduwis.com (Reallaunchers Enterprises)’s control. The user understands and agrees that any material and/or data downloaded or otherwise obtained through the Website is done entirely at their own discretion and risk and they will be solely responsible for any damage to their computer systems or loss of data that results from the download of such material and/or data.
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless www.Eduwis.com (Reallaunchers Enterprises) from and against any and all losses, liabilities, claims, damages, costs and expenses (including legal fees and disbursements in connection therewith and interest chargeable thereon) asserted against or incurred by www.Eduwis.com (Reallaunchers Enterprises) that arise out of, result from, or may be payable by virtue of, any breach or non-performance of any representation, warranty, covenant or agreement made or obligation to be performed by you pursuant to these Terms.
- www.Eduwis.com (Reallaunchers Enterprises) may suspend or terminate your use of the Website or any Service at its sole and absolute discretion.
- Notwithstanding the foregoing sub-section above, these Terms will survive indefinitely unless and until www.Eduwis.com (Reallaunchers Enterprises) chooses to terminate them.
- If you or www.Eduwis.com (Reallaunchers Enterprises) terminates your use of the Website, www.Eduwis.com (Reallaunchers Enterprises) may delete any content or other materials relating to your use of the Website and www.Eduwis.com (Reallaunchers Enterprises) will have no liability to you or any third party for doing so.
- Governing Law
These terms shall be governed by and constructed in accordance with the laws of India without reference to conflict of laws principles, and disputes arising in relation hereto shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts at Pune, India.
- Refund & Cancellation Policy
For E-learning courses, raise a refund request within 5 Working days of purchase of course which are longer than 7 days , and refund or cancellation of courses which are fever than 7 days in duration should be raised within 48 Hrs from the course subscription.
For Instructor Led Class room Training, raise refund request within 5 working days of the start of the program and refund or cancellation of courses which are fever than 7 days in duration, should be raised within 48 Hrs from the course subscription.
www.Eduwis.com and it’s partners, reserve the right to postpone/cancel a training, or change the location due to insufficient enrollments, instructor illness or force majeure events (like floods, earthquakes, political instability, etc)
In case it’s cancelled from our side, 100% refund will be paid to the delegate.
If a cancellation is done by the delegate 7 days (or more) prior to the event, 10% of the total paid fee will be deducted and the remaining amount will be refunded to the delegate.
If a cancellation is done by a delegate within 7 days (or less) of the event, no refunds will be made. In such cases, we suggest the delegate to join a future batch.
Note: All refunds will be processed within 7-10 working days after the refund request is approved by www.Eduwis.com
- Report Abuse
If you come across any abuse or violation of these Terms, please report to firstname.lastname@example.org
We, at ‘www.Eduwis.com (Reallaunchers Enterprises)’, are committed to respecting your online privacy and recognize your need for appropriate protection and management of any personally identifiable information (“Personal Information”) you share with us.
“Personal Information” means any information that may be used to identify an individual, including, but not limited to, a first and last name, a home or other physical address, contact number and an email address or other contact information, whether at work or at home. In general, you can visit www.Eduwis.com pages without telling us who you are or revealing any Personal Information about yourself.
2.Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies
Some of our Web pages utilize “cookies” and other tracking technologies. A “cookie” is a small text file that may be used, for example, to collect information about Web site activity. Some cookies and other technologies may serve to recall Personal Information previously indicated by a Web user. Most browsers allow you to control cookies, including whether or not to accept them and how to remove them.
You may set most browsers to notify you if you receive a cookie, or you may choose to block cookies with your browser, but please note that if you choose to erase or block your cookies, you will need to re-enter your original user ID and password to gain access to certain parts of the Web site.
We take appropriate security measures to protect against unauthorized access to or unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction of data.
We restrict access to your personally identifying information to employees who need to know that information in order to operate, develop or improve our services.
5.Updating your information
We provide mechanisms for updating and correcting your personally identifying information through the registration screen.
6.Information Sharing and Disclosure
‘www.Eduwis.com’ does not rent, sell, or share personal information about you with other people (save with your consent) or non-affiliated companies except to provide products or services you’ve requested, when we have your permission, or under the following circumstances.
We provide the information to trusted partners who work on behalf of or with ‘www.Eduwis.com’ under confidentiality agreements. These companies may use your personal information to help ‘www.Eduwis.com (Reallaunchers Enterprises)’ communicate with you about offers from ‘www.Eduwis.com (Reallaunchers Enterprises)’ and our marketing partners. However, these companies do not have any independent right to share this information.
We respond to subpoenas, court orders, or legal process, or to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims;
‘www.Eduwis.com (Reallaunchers Enterprises)’ displays targeted advertisements based on personal information. Advertisers (including ad serving companies) may assume that people who interact with, view, or click on targeted ads meet the targeting criteria – for example, women ages 18-24 from a particular geographic area.
‘www.Eduwis.com (Reallaunchers Enterprises)’ does not provide any personal information to the advertiser when you interact with or view a targeted ad. However, by interacting with or viewing an ad you are consenting to the possibility that the advertiser will make the assumption that you meet the targeting criteria used to display the ad.
7.Confidentiality and Security
We limit access to personal information about you to employees who we believe reasonably need to come into contact with that information to provide products or services to you or in order to do their jobs.
“We have physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that comply with the laws prevalent in India to protect personal information about you. We seek to ensure compliance with the requirements of the Information Technology Act, 2000 and Rules made thereunder to ensure the protection and preservation of your privacy.
‘www.Eduwis.com (Reallaunchers Enterprises)’ reserves the right to update, change or modify this policy at any time. The policy shall come to effect from the date of such update, change or modification.
www.Eduwis.com (Reallaunchers Enterprises) does not store or keep credit card data in a location that is accessible via the Internet. www.Eduwis.com (Reallaunchers Enterprises) uses the maximum care as is possible to ensure that all or any data / information in respect of electronic transfer of money does not fall in the wrong hands.
www.Eduwis.com Private Ltd shall not be liable for any loss or damage sustained by reason of any disclosure (inadvertent or otherwise) of any information concerning the user’s account and / or information relating to or regarding online transactions using credit cards / debit cards and / or their verification process and particulars nor for any error, omission or inaccuracy with respect to any information so disclosed and used whether or not in pursuance of a legal process or otherwise.
Note : The terms in this agreement may be changed by www.Eduwis.com (Reallaunchers Enterprises) at any time. www.Eduwis.com (Reallaunchers Enterprises) is free to offer its services to any client/prospective client without restriction.